Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Workin for a livin

Oh man, I am so behind on my blogs! I imagine by the time I go through and get caught up on everyone's news, you'll all be at your goal weights and running marathons.


I didn't even weigh in today because I forgot it was Tuesday!


I did wake up early and do some 30 Day Shred on my first day of work, just to establish for myself that it could be done. And should be! Today I slept in, so exhausted was I from the first day. But I aim to get up early tomorrow and do...something. (I'm thinking a run might be in order.)


On the food front, it's been ok, but not great. BF has turned himself into Betty Draper and has been packing up some fairly healthy and absolutely delicious homemade fair in many tiny bowls. Probably too much portion-wise, but not obscenely so. The office itself is stacked with all sorts of (free!) sodas, snacks, bars, and juices. Including some fine euro chocolate. I have not had anything but the yummy coffee so far. (Uh, yeah, I realize it's only been 2 days.)


Food and exercise tracking has fallen temporarily by the wayside as bodybugg is on the fritz and I haven't had time to troubleshoot. But I'm aware of the precarious situation I'm in - not yet in trouble, but drifting from the game plan a bit. I will continue to evaluate. Hopefully the weekend allows me to re-establish the routine a bit!

1 comment:

  1. I too trail around with a whole collection of plastic boxes. And am mocked for it, sigh.

    Free stuff at work? Eek! I revert to being an impoverished student and feel I have to grab loads then. Foolish, foolish, foolish - don't fall into this chub-trap!

    love
    Peridot

    ReplyDelete